Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'd like to welcome myself to Collaborators in Cahoots!

A couple of weeks ago I was invited to join a really cool group of etsy peeps and I'm so excited about it! I'm now a proud member of Collaborators in Cahoots. So far, I'm still learning about the rules and meeting everyone and deciding how I want to do promos. But I'm enjoying meeting new people, finding cool new talent, and having my stuff posted all over the internet thanks to the lovely people there!

Don't worry guys! I'll be posting yours everywhere soon too!

I would especially like to thank my friend PromoPixie for getting me into it. I stumbled across her treasure hunt game in the etsy promo forums and she invited me to join. And, I won some awesome earrings from that game courtesy of kawiibuddies.

I'm so excited to be a part of the group! To see some of the awesome peeps in the group, click on the etsy mini's to the left!

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment