Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dear so and so... week 2


ok here it goes for this week!


Dear the dog,
I don't want to hang out with you at 6:30 in the morning. I know you're bored, but i'm tired and more important than you. please wait until at least 7:30 before waking me up.
thanks, mommy

Dear mom,
I miss you... a lot. and sarah too.
love, lauren

dear the husband,
thanks for helping me with the dishes. will you please clean the toilet? pretty please?!
love, the wife

dear sasquatch,
you cannot dig your way out of the house. please stop tearing up the carpets in an attempt to do this. we are not alcatraz, you are not a prisoner, i promise we will not always live in a basement.
thanks, mommy

dear self,
congratulations on sticking up for yourself this week! keep up the good work.
love, yourself


ok, now i feel much better!

2 comments:

  1. Dear The Daughter-in-Law,
    You are funny.
    love,
    The Mother-in-Law

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just absolutely one of my favorite columns on a blog now! You brought some extra joy to my Sunday morning!

    ReplyDelete