Thursday, February 25, 2010

I need your customer service stories!

As we all know (or at least I hope we do) customer service is probably the second most important part of a business, with the first being a quality product.

This week I’m working on another article about the importance of customer service. I’m looking for your stories about an awesome or terrible customer service. It doesn’t have to be about an online experience, but any experience from anywhere.

If it was a great experience, what made it so exceptional?

If it was terrible, why was it so bad, and what could that person or business have done to make the situation amenable?

Please post your stories in the comments section and I will be going through them to post in my article.

Thanks everyone! I look forward to reading your stories!

1 comment: