Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Funny Day at the Forums, courtesy of me...

... of course. I'm not opposed to being the butt of a joke every now and then, especially when I can admit that it is pretty funny, as this was.

I posted a new thread in the forums regarding accurately pricing items and what a pain in the ass it is to try to do. Well, what should have come out "Pricing is a Bitch", was wonderfully transformed by Etsy to say "Posting is a Puppy".

To give yourself your daily dose of funny, go here to see the full post.... you will not be disappointed!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is so funny! I'm at work and I'm trying very hard not to laugh out loud! I searched for the "mens poops" thread too, I couldn't read it, it's making me laugh too much! I'll have to wait until I get home. Thanks for the dose of funny! ;D

    ReplyDelete