Saturday, March 14, 2009

Long time, No post

I'm back!!! It's been awhile since I've posted, but life has been CRAZY!!!

My husband and I both lost our jobs recently, and last week he got a job in another state. So this week we have been packing like madmen. So, I haven't had much time to do anything else. The weekly featured seller piece will be back up next week. I was supposed to have it up last week and was never able to post it.

Today is also the last day to enter my giveaway! I will be choosing the winner tomorrow and will post it on Monday. Good luck to all and congrats to the lucky winner whoever that will be.

I will also be adding new items to my shop starting up again next week. Again with the packing, I haven't been able to take any new pictures or fix the old ones in order to renew them.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment