Sunday, March 22, 2009

Praise to the Sunday nap!

Life can be tiring. So today, I took a much needed nap. And it was wonderful. Now I have the energy to make more wonderful things for others to buy. Now, if only I could get the dog to entertain himself for a few hours... or if I could get the dog to sit down and craft with me that would be great too. But, I have the feeling that's not going to happen.

I also bought new batteries for my camera. I originally got the rechargeable ones, but I'm beginning to think that those are crap. If I leave them in the charger too long they die, and if I leave them in the camera too long they die too. So they aren't that great. Now I'll be able to list all those wonderful goodies I've been making the last few days. And it's been almost a month since I listed anything so I think it's about time. I'll put a few pictures up here when I finally get them finished.

Well, that's all the updating I have for now. I'm off to make new lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment