Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Thank you once again to the Etsy forums!!!!

This time I really really mean it.

I am a total Twilight junkie. It took me four hours to read the whole first book and I was done with the whole series with in three days. I saw the movie opening night and bought the DVD as soon as it came out and then proceeded to watch it about 20 times in a row. I know I'm a HUGE dork but I'm not going to apologize for it. Robert Pattinson is hot and I would gladly divorce my husband just to get the chance to do naughty, dirty things to him.

Well today while browsing the Etsy forums, someone haplessly threw out the link to the draft of Midnight Sun, the version of Twilight from Edward's point of view, not knowing that a crazed Twilight fan would read the post. Well I did. And oh was it wonderful. I knew that she had written a manuscript, but never knew the draft was there, or even that there was a chance of it being published. Well now I know both and am screaming for a release date!

I read the draft, which much to my dismay is unfinished and cuts off before some of the best parts. A good marketing ploy on her part though because now the few of us that have started it will be scrambling to get our hands on the rest of it. My husband thinks I'm a total nerd, however, he should be grateful. Reading the juicy parts at least gets me to make out with him, and if I'm in the mood maybe I'll act out some of my naughty thoughts for Edward out on him. (Shhh..... don't tell him that's what I'm doing).

If you would like to read this most wonderful of things go here - http://stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnightsun_partial_draft4.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment